- Gathering the area schools and enrichment programs for a free, public information fair (held annually in October)
- Making financial donations for area libraries, shelters, and parks
- Organizing drives to benefit families in need
- Clean-up party at World War I Park
- Sponsoring a tag & bake sale to raise money for the Early Learning Center, the Richards Memorial Library and the Park and Rec Department
- Sponsoring a team and raising money for American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- Organizing food drives
- Organizing fundraisers for national charities
We have a Community Service Committee that consists of a group of members working together to organize fundraising events throughout the year for both local and national charities. The committee organizes food drives regularly to support a local food pantry as well as drives for other community programs that support the needy in our community. They also work to inform members about opportunities to give back to our community!
For more information on ways to find volunteering opportunities, visit www.volunteermatch.org.
Some Local Organizations We Support
The Julia Cekala Charitable Foundation A local charity supporting Julia’s Garden at WW1 park
The North Attleborough Animal Shelter Town animal shelter
Richards Memorial Library Town library
Attleboro Area Council For Children Dedicated to providing year-round programs and educational support to enrich the lives of children in need.
Old Colony Habitat for Humanity HFH-MWGW’s mission is to create decent homes in good communities by working in continuing partnership with those in need who are committed and able to become homeowners. They believe that the greatest means to assist families is in providing a home ownership opportunity. Simple, affordable housing can have a profound impact on stabilizing a family and providing long-term security. The Habitat program is one of self-empowerment: they offer families A Hand Up, Not a Handout.
New Hope The MOMS Club of North Attleboro is proud to support the mission of New Hope which is “ending domestic and sexual violence in our community.” New Hope assists people in southeastern and central MA. Transitional housing for families in crisis is one of its many vital services.